Reel Features and Major Specifications :
- New Rotary Flat Oscillation System
– Provides durability and even winding.
- Full Metal Spool
- V-Shaped Rotor Arm
– By setting the angle of the rotor arm outward the size of the main body and rotor can be minimized despite the larger spool. Smooth handle rotation and balance can be realized by reducing inertia force on the rotor.
- V-Shaped Large Spool with Large Line Capacity
– By designing the lower portion of the spool flange in a V-shape, a compact-sized main body and rotor with large capacity spool is realized. Also, the convex portion of the drag knob is reduced in height to reduce line trouble such as line trap. The spool taper is set at zero degrees for longer casting and backlash prevention.
- Thick bail arm
– Use of tubeless, stainless steel pipe for this thick bail arm provides softer line treatment and stronger durability.
- The Drag
– The increased surface area of the drag washer produces higher durability and smoother drag performance. The requirements for high precision when using lighter line, and strong drag when using heavier line are both matched at a higher level.