ROD LIMITED WARRANTY CARD
For replacement of broken products, a nominal replacement fee will be charged based on the respective rod types (exclude freight charges) :-
- One Piece Rod : 40% of RRP
- Multi Piece Rod : 55% of RRP for any section
- RRP : Recommended Retail price
- Replacement of broken products is valid ONCE within ONE(1) year form the date of purchase.
- This warranty does not extend to external/internal appearances or accessories supplied together with the products.
- This limited warranty does not cover parts that are subjected to wear and tear and will be considered VOID if the malfunction or damage is due to natural disasters, unauthorized alteration or subject to abuse.
- This warranty card must be filled in with details of the owner (complete with dealer’s company chop) and returned to Daiwa, accompanied by original copy of dated sales receipt upon service requirement. Incomplete information on the card will VOID the warranty and the service fee will be chargeable even within warranty period.
- This warranty is only valid for products distributed by Daiwa in Malaysia and Brunei only.
- DAIWA reserves the rights to amend the above terms from time to time without prior notice. Replacement of models are subjected to availability and Daiwa reserve the rights to replace the model with a different model of similar value if the model is no longer available.
There are no reviews yet.