Devil Craft has always stood for precision, power, and performance. Solely with this reason, we push our limit to come out with an ultimate Reel power by ELECTRIC!
Our DC BATTLE FORCE will set a new benchmark to give you all the strength, speed, and drag without overexerting yourself fishing in deep water.
RANGE MEMORY ALERT
- While lowering your rig back into the strike zone, starting 6m above the memorized strike depth, an alarm sound at 2m intervals with a long alarm sounding once the target depth is reached. (This range memory alarm does not sound unless line has been wound more than 6m above the memorized depth).
- Each time a button is pressed, a confirming beep is sounded.
Press the “RESET” to restore factory default settings. Initialization is finished.
REVERSE POLARITY PROTECTION
- Cut off power when the positive and negative electrode is wrongly connected.
OVERLOAD CURRENT PROTECTION
- The motor will stop itself when current overload.
- Protect motor from overheating.
BACKUP MEMORY FUNCTION
- Reconnected power after 30min outage, on the screen show the interface before outage.
BATTERY LIFE REMINDER
- Remind to change the battery will popup when battery life is less than 10.5V.
- Backlight of the display provides easy reading for early morning or night fishing.
|One (1)Year Limited Warranty Card
- DevilCraft Products are warranted for a period of one (1) year free servicing from the date of original retail purchase against defects in product.
- The warranty is valid for products distributed by DevilCraft Company in Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei only. If you live outside of Singapore, Malaysia and Brunei. Please contact your local dealer or Facebook Customer Support for warranty assistance, the terms and conditions may be vary.
- The warranty do not cover DevilCraft Products damaged due to abuse or misuse, accidents, modification, or normal or excessive wear, including but not limited to any wear of the product caused by neglect of cleaning and lubrication required.
- DevilCraft reserves the right to void the warranty if the reels have been tempered, modified or repairs but not authorized by DevilCraft.
- Once DC service center received your product, we will process the claim and determine if it is covered by the warranty. If it is covered, we will send an quotation for parts repalcement price, once we received your payment. We will free repair and replace the parts for the products, and provide the shipping tracking number. If it’s not covered bu the warranty, it may occur at a nominal charges, plus return shipping and other handling at a reasonable price. Standard service will take up to 7 working days.
- DevilCraft Premier Service Card will be rewarded for one(1) times of free part replacement and free services within the warranty periods. The standard service will take up to 3 working days.
- The warranties described herein shall be the sole and exclusive warranties granted by DevilCraft Fishing and shall be the sole and exclusive remedy available to the owner. Correction of defects, in manner and time period described herein, shall constitute complete fulfillment of all liabilities and responsibilities of DevilCraft to the owner with regard to this product, and shall constitute full satisfaction of all claims, whether based on contract, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
- DEVILCRAFT reserves the rights to amend the above terms from time to time without prior notice.
Package and ship the products directly to DevilCraft Service Center, shipping charges and insurance costs will be borne by the owner. In Package you must include the following:
– Name, Address, Phone, Serial Number and Email (Attached with this warranty sheet)
– DC Premier Service Card if available
– An explanation of what is the problem with the products.
There are no reviews yet.