– Outer material: polyester (back side PVC coating)
The front fabric is resistant to deterioration on the back of lightweight polyester and has a highly waterproof PVC coating.
– Middle layer EPE foam (polyethylene foam)
We use a core material for insulation that is almost twice as thick as that used for ordinary soft coolers.
– Lined aluminum deposition sheet
In order to further enhance the heat insulation and insulation performance, a highly reflective aluminum-deposited fabric is used for the main body lining.
• The thermal insulation structure consisting of all four layers keeps the temperature of the contents constant from changes in the outside air temperature. As we use thick insulation material, we will keep the temperature for a long time once the cooling power is high and cooled.
– Since the flap has a mesh zipper pocket inside, it is possible to store a coolant, etc. and to store small things that are easy to be scattered.
• The handle of the handle is attached to two places, the top and the front. When not in use with a shoulder strap can be passed through the side loop, so you can prevent it from being lost while being removed.
– The back has a Velcro strap, which can be used in a variety of ways depending on ideas and mounting on a bicycle carrier.
• Thick protective materials are also available for storage of tackles and other items.
-Since it can be stored systematically in the separately sold Abu Garcia Bakkan 40, the package can be compactly packed even if you put a beverage or lunch at the time of fishing.
* We use a waterproof material, but seams and fasteners are not waterproof, so please avoid using water directly.
There are no reviews yet.